We remove the guesswork.
We give you access to resources for all the stages of podcasting.
You will jumpstart your show. The Academy library will help you save LOTS of time, streamline the process, avoid headaches, bypass useless information and take away the unknowns.
- Where to save your audio files and how to connect them to Apple Podcasts, Spotify and other players.
- Explain how to tag your episodes and information regarding SEO and VSEO
- How to recycle one episode into many separate pieces of information for you to use within all your communication and marketing channels.
A strong start will make for a more successful ending.
Innovator Academy – Resource Library
The resources we give you are based on experience. The purpose of all these documents are for you to avoid
- wasting money,
- losing time by creating systems that will ensure you can launch sooner rather than later.
- spending time researching and finding bits and pieces in websites. We created a comprehensive library so that you can create a strategy, plan and launch your podcast in the most successful way without having to incur in consultancy fees.
These are live documents that are continuously updated and that allow you to truly think about the whole process.
We cover all aspects of podcasting including, planning, strategy, pre and post-production, creative, & targeted/niche aspects related to podcasting.
What we are trying to say is that we are not like other courses where they simply copied all the information from Google.
These documents are the result of our own experience. We started from zero. We have made lots of mistakes, but we have also had very big success stories.
Today we have two successful podcasts, interviewed hundreds of guests, received the ‘YES’ from high profile guests, and have had hundreds and hundreds of chats with leaders of many industries. Previous guests include world record holders, CEOs, Olympic athletes, inventors, best-selling authors, Hall of fame inductees, high-level coaches and survivors of major life events.
What will you get once you subscribe?
You will get access to useful resources including checklists, guides and step by step systems we have created over the years. Some of the specifics are:
- We show you how podcasting works. We created infographics to make the whole process easy to understand.
- Podcasting can be hard work. We give you advice on how to set systems and procedures so that repetitive tasks can be done much quicker.
- We give you tricks so that you can delegate time-consuming steps (Eg. producing each episode). In this way, you can focus on what you really enjoy which is creating new content for your show!
- We give you specific steps and questions for your planning/strategy stage. You will be able to find your specific target market and be able to create a niche show (which will differentiate you from all others!).
- We give you tips on how to become an interviewer that is engaging. I have identified certain details after producing hundreds of episodes for the Innovator Diaries and TIPS shows. This will maximise the chances of making you a leading voice in your industry.
- We show you several ways to promote your show and a variety of methods you can use to make it a sustainable project with income sources.
- You get 4 months of access to all the above guides and checklists. You can do this from whatever device you want (phone or computer).
Why start a podcast? The real question is why haven’t you started one!
Podcasting is a much less crowded and by default has a lot less competition than blogging, making now the perfect time to get started.
As of Sept 2020, there are over 1 million podcasts, but over 600 million blogs and 30 million YouTube channels.
Let’s get started and call us today!
‘In an effective classroom, students should not only know what they are doing, they should also know why and how’ ― Harry Wong