I am more than happy to help however I can.
I have spoken at several international conferences and events.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you are interested in inviting me to speak at your school, conference, corporate event, and festivals about marketing, communication, education, and podcasting & entrepreneurship or if you are looking for an inspirational speaker.
READ MY STORY HERE
Ricardo's Professional Profile
- Architect with a Master in Energy Conservation & Master of Multimedia Design
- Served mandatory military service in Colombia (at the time when Pablo Escobar declared war against the government). If you have seen Narcos (Netflix) you'll know what I am talking about
- Immigrated to Australia at 24. Left my country, family, friends, culture, language and all comforts behind
- Did all sorts of jobs and learned the value of hard work, work ethics and resilience before getting a job in the Education Industry
- Travelled the world. Visited more than 60 countries in 6 different continents and hundreds of cities in between.
- Have talked to, and helped thousands of students from all over the world wanting to fulfill their dreams of studying abroad, get new degrees and become better people
- Started several businesses. Some failed (learned lots from these), and some have been very successful, having 7 figures in annual turnover.
- Became an official designer of the Sydney Opera House stores (a dream come true for any designer).
The Innovator Diaries podcast
- Started as a very small project, with only 4 interviews. I had ZERO idea of anything related to podcasts.
- I learned everything from scratch and have done every single task, process and job related to podcasting. Over the last two years, I have been able to tweak and improve on different tasks. This includes marketing, promotion, contacting guests, etc.
- Today I delegate many of the tasks and, of course, I'm able to teach how to make a podcast successful.
- The podcast is visited hundreds of thousands of times every month (and is growing organically).
- Ranked top 15 in Education and has consistently received positive reviews.
- has released a weekly interview for 2 years in a row.
- has given Ricardo the opportunity to connect, talk and learn from more than 120 amazing people
- A diverse group of leaders from industry, the arts, sporting and cultural communities have been guests in the podcast. This includes world-record holders, CEOs, Olympic athletes, best-selling authors, high-profile artists, high-level coaches and survivors of major life events.
- has given Ricardo the opportunity to talk to leaders from all over the world and based in all continents....yes, including someone based in Antarctica!
As you can see, there are lots I can talk about. The above shows you I have the experience and have learned lessons in many aspects of life: focus, innovation, creativity/imagination, change/pivoting, problem-solving, decision making, persistence/resilience, networking, gratitude, overcoming fear, design and failure among many other topics. This is without even counting what I have learned after talking to hundreds of leaders of all types.
Contact me today