A common issue with new podcasters is to have their project fade and lost during the launch process.
Launching your podcast
Launching a podcast involves a lot of work and attention to detail.
There are many moving parts necessary to launch a podcast properly.
We will advise you to ensure that everything comes into place. To ensure the launch of your podcast is a success.
There are five key steps that need to be finalised before you can launch the first episodes of your podcast.
- Setup the podcast host (basically where all your episodes are going to be saved)
- Submit your podcast’s RSS feed to every major podcast player (Spotify, iTunes, Google Podcasts, etc.)
- We suggest you have at least 3-5 episodes recorded, edited and ready for the launch
- We suggest you have a website ready to promote your podcast. It could be your existing blog as well, however, you need to ensure you install an audio player app or extension so that viewers can listen to your podcast directly from your website. You will need to have all the content ready to be published.
- Create teasers to generate buzz once the podcast has been launched. All of these may be used on your social media channels. Video teasers, images and summaries of each episode are also options we can help you with.
- Bonus point: We can also help you build momentum and create a community through engaging podcasts (so that you can engage with all your listeners and likeminded prospective clients).
The reality is that everybody who reached success has had mentors one way or another.
What better than to have a podcasting mentor that you can access to ensure you successfully launch your podcast?
A mentor is someone who allows you to see the hope inside yourself. Oprah Winfrey