The Innovator Diaries is not a new project
- We take this project very seriously. We have been bringing optimistic messages to the community for more than 130 weeks.
- We have been an iTunes top 15 education podcast.
- Since we started we have reached millions of people.
- This is a world-wide program with exclusive guests from all other the world.
- We are genuinely working hard to bring distinctive messages by talking to unique and incredible individuals. People like you!
Ricardo has 20-years of experience in Education
- I have been working in the International Education industry for more than 20 years.
- I talked to more than 10,000 students from all over the world, to help them fulfil their dream of studying overseas.
- This podcast is a continuation of this life purpose: To help people move forward in life.
- I have had the privilege to travel to more than 60 countries all over the world. I am driven by wanting to understand different points of view of people from all walks of life.
- My promise is to bring you a relaxed, meaningful conversation, that will make you reflect on your life achievements and will showcase why you are where you are.
This is not another scripted interview. It is far from it. You can read my story here.
Please see the below video testimonial and read what previous guests say about their experience.
``I’ve been featured on a few podcasts,
but this one knocked me off my usual talking points
and resulted in a great conversation!
I might even say this is my favorite!``
Crisis & Hostage Negotiation Instructor
I would love to have you as a guest.
Every single one of my guests is inspiring and impressive in their own way.
It would be an absolute privilege to have the opportunity to meet and talk to you!
You will be in VERY good company.
Here are just 25 of the more than 130 amazing guests I have had the honour to talk to.
- Head of Global Innovation for IKEA, Stiven Kerestegian
- Chief Creative Officer Cirque Du Soleil, Diane Quinn
- 7-time world surf champion (Hall of Fame), Layne Beachley
- Founder SheEO, Vicki Saunders
- Director of the Australian Antarctic Division, Kim Ellis
- Polar explorer and person who has covered the most distance on ice and sea in history, Geoff Wilson
- World Record Freediver and Navy Seal Trainer, Anna von Boetticher
- Apple Australia Managing Director (former) and Equality Champion, Diana Ryall
- Founder ‘Death Over Dinner’, Michael Hebb
- World Top 5 Business Coach and Best Selling Author, Chester Elton
- Editor in Chief of Entrepreneur Magazine, Jason Feifer
- Keynote Speaker and living proof that anything is possible, Alvin Law
- Director Future Global Innovation for Adidas, Christopher Robertson
- Best dog photographer in the world, Alex Cearns
- Award-winning Architect and Designer of the Best House In The World, William Smart
- Innovation and creativity expert and thought leader, Professor Alf Rehn
- Best selling author, Producer of Emmy award plays, Founder of 7:47 and Gratitude Guru, Chris Schembra
- Inventor of FLOW Beehive, Stuart Anderson
- BLUEY creator, EMMY award winner, Joe Brumm
- Best barista in the world, owner of ONA Cafe and coffee roasters, Sasa Sestic
- Chairman “Sight for All” and Australian of the year 2020, James Muecke
- Olympic gold medalist and world record holder, Stephanie Rice
- Copywriting & Marketing legend, Lifetime Achievement Recipient, Drayton Bird
- The ‘Mother of Sharks’, The ‘Sharks Whisperer’, Ocean Conservation, Cristina Zenato
- Human Rights Advocate & Sports Commentator, Craig Foster