What are some advice for new entrepreneurs?
- Enjoy the journey.
- Gather more information.
Advice for New Entrepreneurs
Enjoy the journey and gather more information. These are the two pieces of advice for new entrepreneurs from Chester Elton, a Top 5 Business Coach in the World. In today’s TIPS, Chester Elton looks back on his decision to exit the corporate world and enter entrepreneurship.
For one thing, Chester Elton wishes that he enjoyed the journey more. Many times, we focus too much on where we need to go and miss the small steps and moments that lead us there. Savour the transition as you explore your career path while living in Australia.
More importantly, some good advice for new entrepreneurs is to gather more information. According to Chester Elton, you cannot over-plan your exit. Before deciding to become a full-time entrepreneur, do your research. Talk to people about how to best set up your company. Find individuals who you can sit down with and pick their brains. Take time to figure things out and have all the information you need.
We hope Chester Elton’s advice for new entrepreneurs will make you think. See you in the next episode for more great business and life tips!
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Costos De Vivienda y Transporte Para Estudiantes En Australia, Ricardo Medina – 025
- Tips for Students Who Want to Get A PhD, Professor Ricardo Sosa – 056
- Things That Surprise English Students When They Arrive In Queensland, Australia, Phillip Fredericks – 008
- Steps Students Need To Consider When Thinking Of Immigrating To Australia, Shannon Semenikow – 007
- Biggest misconceptions visitors and students have about Australia, Rebecca Hall – 021