What are the steps to move a business idea forward?
- Find an idea incubator.
- Share your idea with others.
- Drive it the whole way through.
Steps to Move A Business Idea Forward
Finding an idea incubator, sharing your idea with others and driving it the whole way through are the steps to move a business idea forward. In today’s TIPS, Natasha Munasinghe talks about how your idea can be transformed into an actual business venture.
The first step to move a business idea forward is to set it up on an “incubator.” This is the term for a venue where you can take your ideas and they can help you flesh it out to create a business model. You will learn many things about your business, its marketing, its customers and so on. When you are living in Australia, you can turn to many companies that provide this service.
After getting the basics of the business, you will now pitch your idea to possible partners. You can even just share what you currently have with your friends. You need to trust that people are more likely to help you than steal from you. After all, ideas take hard work to execute. After receiving feedback from people who matter, take any no’s as not yet’s. Make your project better and try again.
The final step to move a business idea forward is to just drive it the whole way through. Be persistent and resilient. Figure out where and when you need help. Just have a growth mindset each time you encounter a mistake. Keep learning and keep improving your idea until it becomes sustainable.
We hope these steps to move your business idea forward help you follow your path. Have fun and keep innovating!
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Steps Students Need To Consider When Thinking Of Immigrating To Australia, Shannon Semenikow – 007
- Tips For Staff, Researchers Or Academics That Are Being Transferred Overseas, Guie Hartney – 003
- Australia a great destination for short term study groups, Rebecca Hall – 012
- Facing Challenges, Fear and Making Decisions, World Champion Free Diver Anna von Boetticher – 040
- The best time for students to look for accommodation when coming to Australia, Sally Picot and Steve Diack – 032