What surprises English students the most when they arrive in Queensland, Australia?
- Vibrancy of the cities
- Green and full of colour
- Fantastic weather and climate
- Daily blue skies
- Mild winters
- Cities have great public transport
- Natural Beauty
- Some of the most beautiful beaches
Things that surprise English Students when they arrive in Queensland, Australia.
English students moving to Queensland will be happy to see the vibrancy of colours and the unique lifestyle experienced in this part of Australia. In this episode of TIPS, Phillip Fredericks talks about the things that surprise English students the most when they arrive in Queensland, Australia.
The first thing you notice is the climate. Phillip emphasizes how blue the sky is in Queensland compared to anywhere else in the world. Winters are also milder here. English students arriving in Queensland will also be happy to know that the area itself has different climate zones. The further north you go, the more tropical, sunny and colourful it gets.
Another thing that surprises English students when they arrive in Queensland, Australia allows a wonderful outdoors lifestyle. You can spend hours outside during all four seasons, exploring running tracks right by the river. The Gold Coast’s scenery is enough to make you get out and about all year round.
Each city in Queensland offers a unique lifestyle to fit your personality. Students arriving in Australia will definitely enjoy Queensland’s warmth and good vibes.
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Tips on How to Survive Long Flights with Kids, Juan Camilo Reyes – 015
- Avoiding The Most Common Mistake Business Owners Make, Julian White, Business Coach – 045
- Common Mistakes People Make When Looking for Student Accommodation in Australia, Sally Picot and Steve Diack – 022
- Strategies to have a positive mindset, and maximise your time in a new country, Juan Camilo Reyes – 018
- LinkedIn Strategies to Meet New People, Network And Get A Job, Juan Camilo Reyes – 052