What are the benefits of studying English in Australia?
- Multicultural cities
- Study all levels of English (General English, Academic English, IELSTS preparation test)
- Diverse and welcome country
- Choice of different types of institutions
- Social and cultural clubs and societies
- casual and part-time jobs
- lots of opportunities to continue with your studies (university, colleges or VET).
Top benefits of studying English in Australia.
A selection of different colleges and courses, multicultural cities and communities, and many opportunities to develop language proficiency make studying English in Australia an excellent choice. In today’s TIPS, Phillip Fredericks talks about the benefits of studying English in Australia.
Diversity is one of the wonderful things you can expect when you move to Australia. From the many courses available to the various types of English colleges, you are sure to find one that fits your needs.
In these English colleges in Australia, you will also find clubs and societies that match your interests. There are also part-time jobs available for international students moving to Australia. Joining these groups and interacting with locals allows for more practice with the English language.
Australia is a country filled with hope and opportunities. You won’t run out of things to do, places to visit and ways to learn here. Have fun!
This episode was possible thanks to
Bedssi.com (Accommodation Solutions in Australia)
Follow & Subscribe to “TIPS”
Listen to other episodes full of practical and actionable advice.
Subscribe using your favourite podcast player or find us on any of these:
Click below to follow TIPS on LinkedIn
You will like these other stories…
- Tips on How to Survive Long Flights with Kids, Juan Camilo Reyes – 015
- Tips for People Migrating to Australia, Shannon Semenikow – 033
- Avoiding The Most Common Mistakes People Make When Starting A Business, Natasha Munasinghe – 036
- Things To Consider Before Going To Study Overseas, Phillip Fredericks – 013
- Negotiation strategies for international students, Juan Camilo Reyes – 028